Privacy Notice on RDD Recruitment Processes – Textiles Lda.
RDD – Têxteis Lda. is committed to ensuring the security and privacy of your personal data.
The purpose of this document is to provide information to candidates in the selection and recruitment processes of RDD – Textiles Lda. about the processing of personal data that respect them, as well as the privacy and security practices adopted, in order to know or for the purpose of knowing your commitment and respect for the privacy and data protection rules that you receive and deal with in respect of personal data protection legislation.
It applies to all applications, whether spontaneous or in response to specific recruitment procedures.
It also applies to applications submitted on paper, when addressed to the Human Resources department of RDD – Textiles Lda. Responsible for the recruitment processes.
RDD – Textiles Lda. may also collect information about the candidate from publicly available sources, public bodies and contacts made available by the candidate himself, to complement and / or confirm the information provided by him/her in the recruitment process and selection.
Personal data shall mean information of any nature and medium, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
An identifiable person shall be deemed to be identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more specific elements of his / her physical, physiological, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
Identification of the controller:
RDD – Textiles Lda. is the entity responsible for the collection and processing of Candidate’s Personal Data and, in this context, decides which data are collected, the means of processing and the purposes for which the data are processed.
What data do we collect:
For the recruitment process, RDD – Textiles Lda. processes several categories of personal data, such as: name, address, telephone and email contact, professional experience, educational qualifications, citizen card number; tax ID number, age and other items on the application form to be completed by the applicant. We may also collect personal data through third parties such as specialized recruitment companies, referrals, past employers, employment background checks as permitted by law.
As purposes for treatment:
The Personal Data in question will be processed for the Candidate’s selection and recruitment purposes and, if selected, to join the RDD – Textiles Lda. staff in the context of an employment relationship and/or internship.
Licensing Bases, according to art. 6th of the RGPD:
– compliance with legal obligations;
– execution of pre-contractual steps requested by the applicant;
– legitimate interest.
The aforementioned Personal Data may be kept by RDD – Textiles Lda. for the time necessary to achieve the above purpose:
- no later than 6 months from (i) the submission of the application through which such data were provided, in the case of a spontaneous application and the Candidate did not integrate any recruitment process from RDD – Textiles Lda. period, or;
- up to a maximum of 6 months from (ii) the end of the recruitment process in which the collection of such data has taken place, if the applicant has not been hired, in order to enable future contacts to be made by RDD – Textiles Lda. to the candidate in order to integrate other recruitment processes that may be launched by the RDD-Textiles Lda.
With whom we share your data:
Candidate’s Personal Data may be shared between the companies that make up RDD – Textiles Lda. in the company based in Barcelos.
All activities of these companies are subordinated and are guided by the same rules and principles.
They may also be dealt with by other entities to whom RDD – Textiles Lda. has subcontracted their treatment, namely, specialized recruitment companies and temporary employment companies, hired to evaluate and select applications, interviews, qualifications or other candidate data.
What are your rights:
The Candidate has the right to request, upon written request addressed to the privacy committee, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Access, under the terms and conditions provided by law, to Personal Data concerning you which are subject to processing;
- The correction or updating of inaccurate or outdated Personal Data concerning you;
- The processing of missing Personal Data when it proves to be incomplete;
- The deletion, in cases specifically provided for by law, of Personal Data concerning you;
- The limitation, subject to the conditions provided by law, of the processing of Personal Data with respect to you.
- Withdraw consent provided when data processing is based solely on consent;
- Oppose data Oppose processing for reasons relating to your particular situation when processing is based on the legitimate interest of the controller or third party;
- Candidates may also request more detailed information, such as the purposes, grounds for retention and retention periods, as well as make complaints about the way their Personal Data are treated, without prejudice to their ability to do so with the competent Authority.
- Some data requested from the applicant, as part of the recruitment process, may be constitute a mandatory requirement in the evaluation of the application for certain positions, and if so, RDD – Textiles Lda. will give this indication to the candidate, informing him that, if the aforementioned data is not provided, the application cannot be reviewed.
RDD – Textiles Lda. has implemented technical, operational and organizational security standards through policies, procedures and internal controls to protect personal data against loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized persons of RDD – Textiles Lda. and our third party service providers have access to personal data, with an obligation to treat such information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not have access to your personal data.
For additional clarification on this Policy contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
Barcelos, September 18, 2019.
LAST REVIEW: September 18, 2019